There is a lot to like when it comes to making note of the many academic aspects to study in New Zealand-
- The country has two independent bodies that make sure about the quality of all the academic processes and their standards as per international norms and regulations for academic quality.
- For earning their pocket money, students have a good option of choosing an internship. There are some other options as well through which they can earn while continuing their studies as well. Students can work upto 20 hours in a week for a semester, and upto 40 hours during vacations. Married students can also apply for a full-time work permit as their other halves continue studying in New Zealand.
- The most amazing thing about studying in New Zealand is the fact that compared to almost all other international destinations, the cost of living here is pretty affordable. The economy too is very consistent, making it easy to bear the living expenses and tuition costs.
- Institutions in New Zealand rank among the best in terms of world education. Diplomas, certificates, degree courses, postgraduate and even the master courses find a lot of takers in the country. There are a plethora of options to make a choice as per your interest. Arts, Law, Medicine, Science are some of these fields.
- The people of New Zealand are some of the most welcoming people you will ever come across internationally. There is a very harmonious amalgamation of Asians, Europeans and Pacific Islanders, making it a great fusion of cultures. Moreover, English is a common language which eases the work and study more.